Your remodeling project is important.
It’s important, it’s exciting – and when you work with Bulski, we’re with you every step of the way. It’s why our customers come back and refer us to their friends and family.
Talk to Bulski today about your remodeling project, new room, or whole new space. We're your remodeling and construction source!
Sustainability. Utility. Visibility.
We take great care to produce high-quality work for our customers in Southeastern Wisconsin, because client satisfaction is our top priority. If you're considering a home remodeling project, you can rely on our professional team to get it done for you at a great price. Our experienced contractors skillfully complete your project, whether it's a kitchen, bathroom or basement remodel, new windows, doors or siding installation, painting or other renovation.
The Bulski Remodeling Six-Point Process
Meeting with the Owner / In-Home Consultation
- Review of project
- Listen to goals & wants
- Explain proposal process
- Measurements, pictures, checklists
- Schedule a follow-up conversation - either a phone call or in-person meeting based upon customer preference
- Review proposal
- Discuss proposal
- Schedule contract-signing meeting
- A specific shopping list of selections is shared
- Customer begins selection process
- Once selections are made by customer, the project moves forward
- Project start date is established within two weeks of final customer purchases and selections
- Regular client communication updates occur as project develops
- Permits are obtained for work if necessary
- Support team is available
- Regular project updates are communicated
- Check-in survey deployed
- Punch list is done with project manager & customer sign-off
- Final payment & walk-through scheduled
- Collect feedback on project manager & subcontractors
- Provide warranty list
- Celebrate new space & take pictures
- Share survey link & request posting online reviews for the team & company
- Request referrals from homeowner
Tell Us Your Vision
And your questions. Tell us what you need, and what you'd love to create. Imagine your dream—then let Bulski build it.